RE: proposal for issues 8070, 8071, 8072

Hi Doug,

I have a few comments below.

Thanks.

1)

Ø  That is, the enumeration has an indefinite lifetime. It will terminate when the end of the enumeration is reached, or if the consumer sends a Release request, or by the data source at any time for reasons such as connection termination, resource constraints, or system shut-down.

Ø  That is, the enumeration has an indefinite lifetime. It will terminate when the enumeration context contained in this message becomes invalid for some reason.
2)

Ø  [Body]/wsen:PullResponse/wsen:EndOfSequence

Ø  This OPTIONAL element indicates that no more elements are available from this enumeration and the enumeration context becomes invalid.

Suggest change "the enumeration context" to "the prior representation of the enumeration context" or "the enumeration context sent by the consumer in the request", for consistency with the required handling ofPullResponse EnumerationContext which refers the "prior representation".

3)

I noticed there is an error in section 4.8

Ø  This fault is generated if the data source times out is the wsen:MaxTime is reached.
Could instead say the following:

"This fault is generated if the data source times out during processing of a Pull operation, if the wsen:MaxTime is reached."

4)

Change

Ø  [body]/wsen:EnumerateResponse/wsen:EnumerationContext

The required EnumerationContext element contains the XML representation of the new enumeration context. The consumer is required to pass this XML data in Pull requests for this enumeration context, until and unless a PullResponse message updates the enumeration context.

Ø  [body]/wsen:EnumerateResponse/wsen:EnumerationContext

The required EnumerationContext element contains the XML representation of the new enumeration context. The consumer is required to pass this XML data in Pull requests for this enumeration context, until and unless a PullResponse or RenewResponse message updates the enumeration context.
5)

GetStatus:

Change:

Ø  If the enumeration is valid and has not expired, the data source MUST reply with a response of the following form

Ø  If the enumeration is valid, the data source MUST reply with a response of the following form