Re: Request for Possible Date Change to September F2F

From: Katy Warr <katy_warr@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 12:08:41 +0100
To: David Snelling <David.Snelling@UK.Fujitsu.com>
Cc: public-ws-resource-access@w3.org
In terms of hosting, we could move the date to 29th Sept-1st Oct.   The
available rooms are now fully booked for 24th Sept, so 22nd-24th is not
Please could I request that a decision is made on any potential date
change by the end of Tuesday's meeting, for administrative purposes?

David Snelling <David.Snelling@UK.Fujitsu.com>
21/05/2009 15:45
Request for Possible Date Change to September F2F

As is says above, I would like to see how people would react to a one
or two delay to the September F2F. Ideally since this one is in the
UK, I should cover it rather than Tom, but the week September 14 is
our Fujitsu Labs Technology Forum in the UK. Could we consider moving
our F2F to the week of September 21st of 28th?

Sorry I couldn't suggest this earlier, but my role in the Technology
Forum recently shifted from "Optional Attendee" to "Technical Program

Let me know what you think.

Take care:

     Dr. David Snelling < David . Snelling . UK . Fujitsu . com >
     Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe Limited
     Hayes Park Central
     Hayes End Road
     Hayes, Middlesex  UB4 8FE
     Reg. No. 4153469

     +44-7590-293439 (Mobile)

 Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe Limited
 Hayes Park Central, Hayes End Road, Hayes, Middlesex, UB4 8FE
 Registered No. 4153469
 This e-mail and any attachments are for the sole use of addressee(s) and
 may contain information which is privileged and confidential.
 use or copying for disclosure is strictly prohibited. The fact that this
 e-mail has been scanned by Trendmicro Interscan and McAfee Groupshield
 not guarantee that it has not been intercepted or amended nor that it is

Unless stated otherwise above: