Re: [issue 6432] - a modest proposal

Geoff,

Not at all. The equivalent w/out mode would be:

[Header]
<som:UseBlue mustUnderstand="1"/>

[Body]
<wse:Subscribe>
  <wse:NotifyTo>{some EPR}</wse:NotifyTo>
  <som:Blue/>
</wse:Subscribe>

There's no reason why my extensions have to be atomic while your
extensions get to be collections. That's an orthogonal consideration
that has nothing to do with the use or non-use of Mode.

- gp