From: Gilbert Pilz [mailto:gilbert.pilz@oracle.com]
Sent: Friday, March 06, 2009 3:43 PM
To: Geoff Bullen
Cc: Chou, Wu (Wu); Doug Davis; Li Li; public-ws-resource-access@w3.org; public-ws-resource-access-request@w3.org
Subject: Re: WS-Eventing issue 6424 proposal

Geoff,

I'm confused. Currently the description of wse:Subscribe contains no mention of wsa:To. Wu has just posted a proposal for 6424 (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-resource-access/2009Mar/0026.html) that adds the following to WS-Eventing:

/s:Envelope/s:Header/wsa:To
The REQUIRED [event source] property provides the value of the WS-Addressing wsa:To element.
So how can it be that this has no connection to issue 6424? How can I raise an issue against a proposal that hasn't been accepted?

- gp

Geoff Bullen wrote:
Gil,
if you think this is a real issue, then you should probably file a separate bug for it, as it does not seem to have any real connection with issue 6424.
Thanks,
Geoff