From: public-ws-resource-access-request@w3.org [mailto:public-ws-resource-access-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Gilbert Pilz
Sent: Friday, March 06, 2009 3:18 PM
To: Chou, Wu (Wu)
Cc: Doug Davis; Li Li; public-ws-resource-access@w3.org; public-ws-resource-access-request@w3.org; Geoff Bullen
Subject: Re: WS-Eventing issue 6424 proposal

I know I should have said this earlier, but I'm a bit concerned that WS-Eventing is requiring the presence of a header which is optional in the WS-Addressing specification that defines that header:
/wsa:To
This OPTIONAL element (whose content is of type xs:anyURI) provides the value for the [destination] property. If this element is NOT present then the value of the [destination] property is "http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing/anonymous"<http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing/anonymous>.
I foresee implementation problems due to the fact that the presence or absence of the wsa:To header may be solely under the control of the WS-Addressing message handler and may not be controllable by the code that creates the wse:Subscribe message.

- gp

Chou, Wu (Wu) wrote:
Doug,

Many thanks for your comments and suggestions, especially the one regarding the cardinality. Here is an updated Infoset draft (v7) of the Subscribe Section of Eventing (clean+marked copies). We really moved a long way with all comments and contributions received.

Regards,

- Wu Chou.