RE: Edits to the Minutes of 2009-02-24 have been posted

From: Geoff Bullen <Geoff.Bullen@microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 13:03:11 -0800
To: Bob Freund <bob@freunds.com>
CC: "public-ws-resource-access@w3.org" <public-ws-resource-access@w3.org>
Bob,

We do not agree that the current minutes accurately capture the events that occurred during the WS-RA con call of 2/24/09, in particular between 21:23 and 21:27.  During this four minute period the WG moved from discussing a proposal that Microsoft had just made, to voting between two proposals as a means to gain consensus.  The minutes do not agree with the IRC log, and neither adequately capture the discussion that took place during this period.

We do not want to get into a "he said, she said" argument here, or a battle over the semantics of various words, we just want our disagreement with this section of the minutes noted and for us all to move on.

--Geoff