Decisions to-date for Issue 6692

From: Geoff Bullen <Geoff.Bullen@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 22:56:30 +0000
To: "public-ws-resource-access@w3.org" <public-ws-resource-access@w3.org>
Hi all,
This email is in response to my action item 70 to write up our "decisions to-date" as far as Issue 6692 is concerned.
We made good progress at the recent F2F, which is captured in the attached doc.
I also received some great feedback last week, which is incorporated as well.

Major decisions made:

*        Retaining the delivery element

*        Getting rid of the mode attribute and replacing it with a series of composable options

*        The initial suggestion was to use qnames to represent those options

There still seems to be a few discussion points remaining.  These include:

*        Using qnames or potentially using policy statements inside of the delivery element

*        Should subscription response return indications about the subscription?

*        What should various faults return?

--Geoff