RE: Issue-6692 - Interim agreement draft

Gil,

Without a common semantic framework, e.g. WS-Policy, it is unclear how
the event source should determine the shape and semantics of a QName.
This may lead to a situation where different event sources designate the
composition of the same set of QNames with different syntax and
semantics, thereby creating interoperability issues for the subscribers.

For example, for Push delivery with ack, it can be represented as:
1. <Push/><Ack/>
2. <Push><Ack/></Push>
3. <Ack/><Push/>
4. <Ack><Push/></Ack>
5. <myDelivery><Push><Ack/></Push></myDelivery>
6.  ...

It is not clear if they are different or equivalent if without a common
semantic framework for their processing. This is not an issue in the
original WS-Eventing, because there is only one way to semantically
parse Delivery/@Mode .

- Wu Chou.