Re: raw proposal for addressing several WS-Eventing issues

Gil,

You wrote:
If you want to associate a policy with the Subscription Endpoint (the
endpoint to which you send Subscribe messages) you include that policy in
the WSDL that describes the Subscription Endpoint and attach it to the
wsdl:port (or wsdl:binding, . . .) for that endpoint. If you want to
associate a policy with the Notifications that will be consumed by the
Event Sink you include it in the WSDL that describes the Notifications
(the one referenced by wsep:EventSinkWSDL) and you attach it to the
wsdl:binding; "Endpoint Policy Subject" in this case refers to the
endpoint in /wse:Subscribe/wse:Delivery/wse:NotifyTo.

In the example below, I'm wondering - would the security policy for the
subscription requests need to be nested within the wsep:Eventing policy
that was associated with the endpoint [2] or associated with the endpoint
directly [1]?

<wsdl:service name="ReservationNotifyService">
 <wsdl:port name="soap12port" binding="tns:ResvSOAP12Binding">
   <wsp:Policy>
     [1]
     <wsep:WSEventing>
       <wsp:Policy>