Re: RA WD Spec Issues - Transfer

Hi Geoff

Regarding (3), it was simply because I (wrongly) assumed that the
notational conventions would be standard across specs so I cut-and-paste
the appropriate content from the ws-rt spec during the conversion process.
  I'll change the text back to the original and raise an issue for
consistency of text for notations and terminology across all the specs.

Best regards,
Katy