Re: ref to member submission

Doug,
For now please do not insert the informative reference as the
discussion was brief and perhaps not well considered.
If you would like, add an new issue for insertion of the informative
reference along with your recommendation, or you may simply omit the
reference and allow someone else to raise the issue if they see fit.
thanks
-bob