transfer spec missing wsdl

From: Doug Davis <dug@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 19:46:08 -0500
To: public-ws-resource-access@w3.org
All,
 I just noticed that the WS-Transfer spec was missing the non-normative
copy of its WSDL as an appendix - it does include its Schema though.  I
went ahead and added it to the spec - seemed like an oversight.  If
there's any objection to this please let me know.  I checked the other
specs and those are ok.

thanks
-Doug
(919) 254-6905  |  IBM 444-6905  |  dug@us.ibm.com