From: Gilbert Pilz [mailto:gilbert.pilz@oracle.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2009 1:34 PM
To: Ram Jeyaraman
Cc: Doug Davis; public-ws-resource-access@w3.org
Subject: Re: issue 6401/6661: combined proposal

For the Binding for Unwrapped Notifications, I suggest using the text that I removed from a previous proposal:
The information about an Event Type contained in the wse:eventType element binds to a Unwrapped Notification for that type as follows:

  *   The [action] property of the Notification has the value of the actionURI attribute of the wse:eventType element corresponding to the type of the Event being transmitted.
  *   The [children] property of the Notification's Body element has a single child element. This child element is an instance of the Global Element Declaration referenced by the element attribute of the wse:eventType element corresponding to the type of the Event being transmitted.

As I stated on the last concall, I only removed the above because that is what we agreed to at the F2F.

As for MIME types, what is wrong with simply using "text/xml"?

- gp