Re: 7191 - recommended

No real feeling either way about this.  But since "RECOMMENDED" was one of
the RFC2119 terms mentioned in the specs it seemed safe to make the change
I did.  If you'd like to swap it for "SHOULD" then go ahead and open up an
issue so the WG can decide that one - that's exceeding my editor (monkey)
role  :-)

thanks
-Doug
(919) 254-6905  |  IBM 444-6905  |  dug@us.ibm.com

ashok malhotra <ashok.malhotra@oracle.com>
08/18/2009 06:13 PM
Please respond to
ashok.malhotra@oracle.com

Doug Davis/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
cc
public-ws-resource-access-request@w3.org, public-ws-resource-access@w3.org
Subject
Re: 7191 - recommended

Hi Doug:
RFC 2119 defines Recommended as equivalent to Should.
I'm wondering if changing all occurrences of Recommended to Should.would
be clearer for American speakers?
All the best, Ashok