RE: issue 6401 - Concrete proposal of using Notification WSDL

Thanks Wu.
This appears to show two services, one for raw and one for wrapped.  I'd
like to see what it looks like when the same service (same wsa:To)
supports both.

thanks
-Doug
(919) 254-6905  |  IBM 444-6905  |  dug@us.ibm.com

"Chou, Wu (Wu)" <wuchou@avaya.com>
08/03/2009 12:16 PM

Doug Davis/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS, "Geoff Bullen" <Geoff.Bullen@microsoft.com>
cc
"Bob Freund" <bob.freund@hitachisoftware.com>,
<public-ws-resource-access@w3.org>,
<public-ws-resource-access-request@w3.org>
Subject
RE: issue 6401 - Concrete proposal of using Notification WSDL

Doug,

We added the example of a single event source's WSDL that supports both
(raw, wrapped) in this version 3 of
NotificationWSDL_for_6401-6661_v3_submit.htm (Section A 1.6). Please use
this version for the follow up discussion.

Many thanks for your comments.

- Wu Chou.