IRC log discrepancies

I reported an irc log bug awhile back and received a response about
the correction.
The problem I found was that occasionally, lines that appeared in the
html version of the irc log did not appear in the text version of the
log.
The text version of the log is what minutes are generated from (That
is what I use and it is the recommended format according to the
scribe.perl documentation.

I had noticed this discrepancy when preparing the minutes of 2009-03-24.
Below is the response I received from Ralph Swick.
Please, if you are researching how a particular line was scribed,
check all of the versions if there seems to be a discrepancy.
thanks
-bob