Re: Inconsistent format of our xml files - some DOS and some UNIX

That's odd - did you do the hex dump on cvs checked out files?  I'm just
wondering whether your cygwin client removes the CRs (i.e. does dos2unix)
so this isn't a problem if you're editing on unix?

Here's wsenum.xml (downloaded direct from web - no cvs processing applied)
viewed in Notepad++.   It's got UNIX format and contains only LF
characters at the end of each line:

Here's wst.xml  which is in DOS/Windows format and has the CR-LF
combination of characters at the end of each line:

Thanks
Katy