Re: ws-t converted file

Thanks Yves.  My next question was please could someone check into cvs for
me :o)

From:
Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>
To:
Katy Warr/UK/IBM@IBMGB
Cc:
public-ws-resource-access-editors@w3.org
Date:
29/01/2009 14:01
Re: ws-t converted file

On Thu, 29 Jan 2009, Katy Warr wrote:

> Hi All
>
> As I don't have cvs access yet, here's ws-transfer converted wst file:

I added it in CVS (and crosses fingers things will progress on having your

account setup).

> I've changed the order of the terminology sections to match ws-rt.  I
> can't see any problem with this as it doesn't change the content of the
> document - but let me know if anyone disagrees.
>
> 2 questions:
> - wst doesn't have a 'Composable Architecture' section like rt (should I
> add this?)
> - The message/xml snippets don't have line numbers.  Should I add these
> for good practice?
>
> Thanks
> Katy
>

> Unless stated otherwise above: