Re: CVS Access

On Tue, 20 Jan 2009, ashok malhotra wrote:

> Hi Yves:
> I presume you are subscribed to this mailing list.
> Could you send out directions for installing CVS access?
> I've been avoiding this for several years, but I guess it's time!
:)
I know the feeling... Let's try to make this as painless as possible.
First you need to have ssh setup, and hand me your _public_ ssh key. [1][2]
Once done, you can have access through cmdline cvs, or emacs, or eclipse [3]

> I'll wait until all the editors are subscribed and then we can start
> discussing who does what.

and I will generate the relevant directories in the WG space for that.
Cheers,

[1] http://www.w3.org/2006/tools/SettingUpSshCvs
[2] http://www.w3.org/Project/CVSdoc/
[3] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/eclipse/eclipse.html