Re: working on the documents

From: Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 18:30:59 -0500 (EST)
To: public-ws-resource-access-editors@w3.org
On Thu, 26 Feb 2009, Yves Lafon wrote:

> All,
> I started to work on the documents to produce the snapshot for the FPWD, as
> soon as I'm done, I'll put the edcopies in place, so don't edit anything
> right now.

As you may have noticed, there are new versions of the documents:
wsenum.xml, wseventing.xml, wsmex.xml, wsrt.xml and wst.xml

The html files are generated by a shell script (specit), but you may do
it manually with the tool of your choice.

Note the entitieswd.dtd new file where the definitions needed to build the
specs are, it also provides an easy way to do cross0references between our
five specs, if needed.

Is it ok for me to remove all the -wd1. html/xml files ?

         ~~Yves