other wsra docs

From: Doug Davis <dug@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 10:36:07 -0500
To: Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>
Cc: public-ws-resource-access-editors@w3.org
Yves,
  how should we manage the 'extra' files (like WSA's:
http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing/anonymous )?  Should we just create
those files in the same dir as the other ones and assume they'll be moved
during the publication process or should we treat the "edcopies" dir as if
its a pseudo publication dir and create all of the proper sub-dirs right
in there?  I'm thinking it would be best to mimic the real dir structure
in the "edcopies" dir.  What do other group do?

thanks
-Doug
(919) 254-6905  |  IBM 444-6905  |  dug@us.ibm.com