Re: WS-RA issue 9700 disposition

OK, nobody can say I didn't try... I accept the WG resolution. Thanks.

Cheers

Antoine

PS: regarding the implementation overhead, I agree that filtering
unknown formats is no big deal. I am more worried about the fact that
popular tools (that we want to be interoperable with) might be coded as
to always request a particular type of content, and that we may just
have to support it if we cannot indicate that we have an alternative one.