WS-Policy WG distributed meeting on Sep 17 is cancelled

From: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 07:59:40 -0700
To: "public-ws-policy@w3.org" <public-ws-policy@w3.org>
CC: Christopher B Ferris <chrisfer@us.ibm.com>, "Felix Sasaki (fsasaki@w3.org)" <fsasaki@w3.org>, Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
Chris and I have decided to cancel the Sep 17 WS-Policy WG distributed meeting due to lack of significant business.

The only outstanding WG item is Frederick's request for changes to non-normative Framework text:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2008Sep/0000.html

Chris and I believe this should be classified as an Editorial errata and recommend that we deal with this via email.  We request that WG members express their opinion on this change by replying to Frederick's email.

The next tentative meeting of the WG is now scheduled for Wed Oct 15 (third Wed of the month).

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (425) 705-9596 Fax: (425) 936-7329