WS-Policy WG distributed meeting on Jan 16 is cancelled

From: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 10:53:14 -0800
To: "public-ws-policy@w3.org" <public-ws-policy@w3.org>
CC: "Christopher B Ferris (chrisfer@us.ibm.com)" <chrisfer@us.ibm.com>
At our last WG meeting, we agreed to tentatively schedule our next meeting for Wed Jan 16 [1].   We also agreed that the co-chairs would let the WG know by at least the Friday before the meeting if this meeting was going to occur.

Chris and I have decided to cancel the Jan 16 meeting.  The only comment received so far on the WS-Policy documents is at [2] and Chris and I believe we can deal with this comment via email.

The next tentative meeting of the WG is now scheduled for Wed Feb 20 (third Wed of the month).

/paulc

[1] http://www.w3.org/2007/12/05-ws-policy-minutes.html#item09
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2008Jan/0000.html

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada