Re: Formal Request: WG Approval of updated Primer and Framework Errata

I have seen support for the changes I proposed below (to checkin
errata for the Framework and Primer and add a link to the primer
errata to the WS-Policy home page) and have seen no disagreement on
the mailing list.

Therefore I plan to check in the two errata documents this week. This
will update the errata visible from the Framework document. Unless I
see an objection on the list before Friday 5 December I shall proceed
with this change. I will need help updating the home page to add a
link to the errata for the Primer Note.

I will defer updating the Primer Note itself, though I would
appreciate a WG decision.

Thank you.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch