Re: Policy to require persisted trace log encryption?

Stephen,

"The Web Services Policy 1.5 - Framework provides a general purpose model
and corresponding syntax to describe the policies of entities in a Web
services-based system. " [1]

WS-Policy itself does not define nor prescribe the policies themselves.
The policy assertion vocabularies are developed separately, within
organizations that have expertise in a particular domain. For security
policy, you would (for instance) look to the OASIS WS-SX TC as the
group defining security policy assertion vocabulary that is intended to be
used with WS-Policy 1.5 - Framework and Attachments specifications.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/ws-policy/#abstract
[2] http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=ws-sx