W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-ws-policy@w3.org > September 2007

[VER 3] Agenda: WS-Policy WG distributed meeting 54 - 2007-09-26

From: Christopher B Ferris <chrisfer@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 12:07:01 -0400
To: "public-ws-policy@w3.org" <public-ws-policy@w3.org>
Message-ID: <OF51EAAC79.AC1AF946-ON85257362.00579171-85257362.00586AD9@us.ibm.com>
Added link to paul's timeline

Christopher Ferris
STSM, Software Group Standards Strategy
email: chrisfer@us.ibm.com
blog: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/page/chrisferris
phone: +1 508 234 2986



Christopher B Ferris/Waltham/IBM@IBMUS 
Sent by: public-ws-policy-request@w3.org
09/26/2007 11:47 AM

To
public-ws-policy-request@w3.org, "public-ws-policy@w3.org" 
<public-ws-policy@w3.org>
cc

Subject
[VER 2] Agenda: WS-Policy WG distributed  meeting 54 - 2007-09-26







Added link to Ken's and Ashok's most recent notes 

Cheers, 

Christopher Ferris
STSM, Software Group Standards Strategy
email: chrisfer@us.ibm.com
blog: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/page/chrisferris
phone: +1 508 234 2986 

__________________ 


Agenda: WS-Policy WG distributed meeting 54 - 2007-09-26 
  
The phone number to use for the WS-Policy WG meetings is documented on the 
WG's administrative home page: 
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/policy/admin#phone 
  
Participants are invited to join IRC channel #ws-policy as documented on 
the WG's administrative home page. 
Please register with Zakim: 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-ws-policy/2006Aug/0012.html 
  
1. Roll call and selection of secretary, Chair 
  
a) Scribe List: 

Ashok Malhotra (Sep 26) 
Yakov Sverdlov 
------------------------------- 
Daniel Roth 
Abbie Barbir 
Mark Temple-Raston 
Paul Knight 
Monica Martin 
Toufic Boubez 
William Henry 
Charlton Barreto 
Mark Little 
Fabian Ritzmann 
Sergey Beryozkin 
David Orchard 
Dale Moberg 
Asir Vedamuthu 
Prasad Yendluri 
Frederick Hirsch 
Maryann Hondo 
Felix Sasaki 
  
b) Scribe FAQ (Updated) 
Member only: 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-ws-policy/2006Oct/0001.html 
  
2. Review and approval of WG minutes, Chair 
  
a) Review and approval of draft minutes 
http://www.w3.org/2007/09/19-ws-policy-minutes.html 
  
3. Future meeting schedule and workplan 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-ws-policy/2007Jul/0022.html 
  
4. Editorial team report 
Current Editors drafts: 
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/policy/#drafts 
  
a) ACTION-355 Editors to produce candidate LC drafts, based on decisions 
made so far, leaving 4159 open for now 
Status: DONE 
See: 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Sep/0026.html 

5. Review action items, Chair 
Open action items: 
Member only: 
http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/wspolicy/actions/open 
  
ACTION-333 Philippe to check with IESG regarding link from media type 
registration 
  
ACTION-344 Paul and Chris to respond to PLH noting the relationship of 
ws-paepr to issue 3620 closed as v.next and noting that discussion 
continues in wg 
  
ACTION-351 Maryann to go back to Ken with our resolution for 5038 and 5039 

Status: DONE 
See: 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Sep/0025.html 
See Ken's response: 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Sep/0033.html 

ACTION-352 David Orchard to respond to asirs note 
Status: DONE 
See: 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Sep/0027.html 

ACTION-353 Chris Ferris to respond to asirs note 
Status: DONE 
See: 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Sep/0024.html 

ACTION-354 Ashok Malhotra to reply to mails from chrisf and daveo, to be 
send as a response to 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Sep/0021.html 
Status: DONE 
See: 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Sep/0029.html 
See Monica's note: 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Sep/0030.html 

ACTION-355 Editors to produce candidate LC drafts, based on decisions made 
so far, leaving 4159 open for now 
Status: DONE 
See: 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Sep/0026.html 

6. Recommendation issues and errata 
  
a) Recommendation announcement 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Sep/0000.html 
  
b) Issues and errata 
NONE. 
  
7. Primer Document 
  
a) Editor's draft for Last Call WD 
Primer - http://tinyurl.com/3dujm7 
Primer DIFF - http://tinyurl.com/2pxha8 

b) Bugzilla list: 
http://tinyurl.com/2a5uwj 

c) Decision to move Editor's Draft to Last Call 
See paul's note regarding timeline: 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-ws-policy/2007Sep/0013.html 
(member only)

8. Guidelines Document 
  
a) Editor's draft for Last Call WD 
Guidelines - http://tinyurl.com/ywbend 
Guidelines DIFF - http://tinyurl.com/24tnqa 

b) Bugzilla list: 
http://tinyurl.com/ywtogs 

c) [Issue 4951] Need example of assertion showing ordering between 
assert.., Ashok 
http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=4951 
Ashok's email: 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Aug/0005.html 
Ashok's reformulation: 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Sep/0013.html 
  
ACTION-352 David Orchard to respond to asirs note 
Status: DONE 
See: 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Sep/0027.html 

ACTION-353 Chris Ferris to respond to asirs note 
Status: DONE 
See: 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Sep/0024.html 

ACTION-354 Ashok Malhotra to reply to mails from chrisf and daveo, to be 
send as a response to 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Sep/0021.html 
Status: DONE 
See: 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Sep/0029.html 
See Monica's note: 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Sep/0030.html 

d) Decision to move Editor's Draft to Last Call
See paul's note regarding timeline: 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-ws-policy/2007Sep/0013.html 
(member only)

9. W3C Submission: Web Services Policy Attachment for Endpoint Reference 
(WS-PAEPR) 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Aug/0001.html 
See also: http://www.w3.org/Submission/2007/03/ 
  
ACTION-344 Paul and Chris to respond to PLH noting the relationship of 
ws-paepr to issue 3620 closed as v.next and noting that discussion 
continues in wg 
  
10.  V.Next issues 
  
a) [Issue 5045] Re: vNext Issue: Why did intersection fail? Ashok Malhotra 

http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=5045 
  
11. Review of XMLP WG MTOM Policy Assertion LC draft 
LC Announcement from Yves: 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/chairs/2007JulSep/0089.html 
LC Draft: http://www.w3.org/2000/xp/Group/7/08/LC/mtompolicy.html 

12. Any other business 
  
13. Adjourn 
  
/* end of agenda */ 

Christopher Ferris 
STSM, Software Group Standards Strategy 
email: chrisfer@us.ibm.com 
blog: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/page/chrisferris 
phone: +1 508 234 2986 
Received on Wednesday, 26 September 2007 16:07:30 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 20:38:36 UTC