W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-ws-policy@w3.org > September 2007

[VER 2] Agenda: WS-Policy WG distributed meeting 53 - 2007-09-19

From: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 12:20:40 -0700
To: "public-ws-policy@w3.org" <public-ws-policy@w3.org>
Message-ID: <4D66CCFC0B64BA4BBD79D55F6EBC22574A7D37D717@NA-EXMSG-C103.redmond.corp.microsoft.com>

Agenda: WS-Policy WG distributed meeting 53 - 2007-09-19

[VER 2] Added links to recent emails.

The phone number to use for the WS-Policy WG meetings is documented on the WG's administrative home page:
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/policy/admin#phone

Participants are invited to join IRC channel #ws-policy as documented on the WG's administrative home page.
Please register with Zakim:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-ws-policy/2006Aug/0012.html

1. Roll call and selection of secretary, Chair

a) Scribe List:

Yakov Sverdlov (Sep 19)
Ashok Malhotra (Sep 26)
-------------------------------
Daniel Roth
Abbie Barbir
Mark Temple-Raston
Paul Knight
Yakov Sverdlov
Maryann Hondo
Ashok Malhotra
Monica Martin
Felix Sasaki
Toufic Boubez
William Henry
Charlton Barreto
Mark Little
Fabian Ritzmann
Sergey Beryozkin
David Orchard
Dale Moberg
Asir Vedamuthu
Prasad Yendluri
Frederick Hirsch
Maryann Hondo

b) Scribe FAQ (Updated)
Member only:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-ws-policy/2006Oct/0001.html

2. Review and approval of WG minutes, Chair

a) Review and approval of draft minutes
http://www.w3.org/2007/09/12-ws-policy-minutes.html

3. Future meeting schedule and workplan
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-ws-policy/2007Jul/0022.html
a) We will meet on Sep 19 to close out the last Primer and Guidelines issues.
b) The WG agreed to cancel the Nov 7 (W3C Tech Plenary) and Nov 21 (USA Thanksgiving) WG meetings.

4. Editorial team report
Current Editors drafts:
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/policy/#drafts

a) ACTION-342 Editors to report back on what happened with resolution to G/L issue relating to 5.6.1

b) ACTION-349 Editors to work on format of eventual errata page
DONE.  See:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Sep/0014.html

5. Review action items, Chair
Open action items:
Member only:
http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/wspolicy/actions/open

ACTION-333 Philippe to check with IESG regarding link from media type registration
Due: Sep 26.

ACTION-342 Editors to report back on what happened with resolution to G/L issue relating to 5.6.1

ACTION-344 Paul and Chris to respond to PLH noting the relationship of ws-paepr to issue 3620 closed as v.next and noting that discussion continues in wg

ACTION-349 Editors to work on format of eventual errata page
DONE.  See:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Sep/0014.html

ACTION-350 - Follow up to AI 343 relating to issue 4951 to either provide an example of ordering, or point out where in the specs issues related to Ashok\'s concerns are addressed

6. Recommendation issues and errata

a) Recommendation announcement
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Sep/0000.html

b) Issues and errata
NONE.

7. Primer Document

a) Latest Working Group draft:
http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/WD-ws-policy-primer-20070810/

b) Bugzilla list:
http://tinyurl.com/2a5uwj

c) [NEW Issue 5038] Potential issues for primer and guidelines, Ken Laskey
http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=5038
Note: skipped at Sep 12 meeting since we need more information.

d) [NEW Issue 5039] Potential issues for primer and guidelines #2, Ken Laskey
http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=5039
Note: skipped at Sep 12 meeting since we need more information.

8. Guidelines Document

a) Latest Working Group draft:
http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/WD-ws-policy-guidelines-20070810/

b) Bugzilla list:
http://tinyurl.com/ywtogs

c) [Issue 4951] Need example of assertion showing ordering between assert.., Ashok
http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=4951
Ashok's email:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Aug/0005.html
Ashok's reformulation:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Sep/0013.html

ACTION-350 - Follow up to AI 343 relating to issue 4951 to either provide an example of ordering, or point out where in the specs issues related to Ashok\'s concerns are addressed

9. W3C Submission: Web Services Policy Attachment for Endpoint Reference (WS-PAEPR) http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Aug/0001.html
See also: http://www.w3.org/Submission/2007/03/

ACTION-344 Paul and Chris to respond to PLH noting the relationship of ws-paepr to issue 3620 closed as v.next and noting that discussion continues in wg

10.  V.Next issues

a) [Issue 5045] Re: vNext Issue: Why did intersection fail? Ashok Malhotra
http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=5045

11. Any other business

12. Adjourn

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
17 Eleanor Drive, Ottawa, Ontario K2E 6A3
Tel: (613) 225-5445 Fax: (425) 936-7329
mailto:Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com
Received on Tuesday, 18 September 2007 19:23:03 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:20:53 GMT