Fw: W3C WS-Policy 1.5 Primer and Guidelines Last Call review by OASIS WS-SX TC

FYI

Christopher Ferris
STSM, Software Group Standards Strategy
email: chrisfer@us.ibm.com
blog: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/page/chrisferris
phone: +1 508 234 2986
----- Forwarded by Christopher B Ferris/Waltham/IBM on 10/31/2007 11:02 AM
-----

Marc Goodner <mgoodner@microsoft.com>
10/31/2007 10:51 AM

Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, Chris Kaler
<ckaler@microsoft.com>, Kelvin Lawrence/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
cc
Christopher B Ferris/Waltham/IBM@IBMUS, Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>,
"ws-sx@lists.oasis-open.org" <ws-sx@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject
RE: W3C WS-Policy 1.5 Primer and Guidelines Last Call review by OASIS
WS-SX TC

Paul,

Thank you for calling our attention to the Primer and Guidelines
documents. The WS-SX TC reviewed these documents prior to our last TC call
and directed me to respond that we have no comments on the Policy Primer
and Guidelines documents. We have taken one specific piece of advice from
the Guidelines and resolved today to put a clarifying statement in our own
SX specs.

Regards,
Marc g