Re: proposal for issue 5189

Chris

This is very good. I have one suggestion regarding the following
proposed text

"The approach taken by WS-RM Policy [Web Services Reliable Messaging
Policy Assertion] was to provide for their assertion to be attached
at either or both message and endpoint policy subjects, and to
require the use of endpoint policy subject when message policy
subject is used. "

If I understand it, perhaps it would be clearer to state

"The approach taken by WS-RM Policy [Web Services Reliable Messaging
Policy Assertion] is to provide for an RM assertion to be attached at
either or both message and endpoint policy subjects. In order to
eliminate the ambiguity associated with only using an message policy
subject, the WS-RM Policy requires  a policy to be attached to an
endpoint policy subject as well as a message policy subject whenever
a policy is attached to a message policy subject. "

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia