RE: Ordering of Assertions: Comment on WS-Policy Primer LCWD

Reductive, but practical.  I don't remember you or anybody else
suggesting a review from a group that is doing non-SOAP messages and
headers and using Policy as metadata.   Somehow I'm thinking that we
aren't going to get a flurry of comments from REST centric folks for
what WS-Policy needs to do for them.

Cheers,
Dave