RE: Ordering of Assertions: Comment on WS-Policy Primer LCWD

I think the onus is on you to prove something, rather than me to prove
nothing, especially if you want the WG to do something.

I know you are arguing that some policies need ordering.  I'm arguing
you need to show some policies that need ordering.

Cheers,
Dave