RE: Ordering of Assertions: Comment on WS-Policy Primer LCWD

I'll make my note even shorter.

What situations are those?

For the 2nd time, you have failed to specify a single situation that
requires a change to WS-Policy.  You've described a problem that already
has a solution and quotes from other people but those are not answers to
my question.

In the absence of any real-world problem, the obvious thing for
WS-Policy WG to do is to close with no action.

Cheers,
Dave