RE: Ordering of Assertions: Comment on WS-Policy Primer LCWD

Your note jumps from assumption to conclusion to design with great
speed, indeed from assumption to conclusion within 3 sentences.  Those 3
fleety sentences do not answer my previous emails central question of
"when does order matter?".  In case my question was missed, perhaps
because of burdensom length of my previous message, I'll ask again more
succinctly:

When does order matter?

Until the use case is agreed by the WG, design discussions are very
premature IMHO.

Cheers,
Dave