RE: Client policy processing

Ashok,

I think that to say that there is no intersection is incorrect. Even if
the entity chooses to use
an optimization such as you describe, the net effect of "deciding" that
the two policies
are compatible is equivalent (IMO) to intersection. You just took a
short-cut. From the
perspective of the rule we have offered, the end result should be the
same, that only
those behaviors are engaged as a result of policy processing.

If one assumes that the virtual client policy were isomorphic with that of
the
provider, then there are no other behaviors that are to be applied as a
result
of policy processing.

Cheers,

Christopher Ferris