RE: Existing Domain Assertion Languages

From: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 11:28:20 -0700
To: "k.verma@accenture.com" <k.verma@accenture.com>
CC: "public-ws-policy@w3.org" <public-ws-policy@w3.org>
You might want to check out the following W3C and OASIS specs that make use of WS-Policy:

Web Services Addressing 1.0 - Metadata

Web Services Reliable Messaging Policy Assertion (WS-RM Policy)

Web Services Atomic Transaction (WS-AtomicTransaction)
(see Section 4)

Web Services Business Activity (WS-BusinessActivity)
(see Section 4)

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada