Re: Corrected Proposed Alternative A for resolution of ws addr metadata LC comment

Well that case can still be handled by having two or more nested
alternatitves.

Remember the alternatives are for responses not requests.  Each reply to
and fault to
is a separate response.

However, I still in more in favor of alternative D) to delete the nested
policy assertions
for Addressing assertion

Tom