Re: Corrected Proposed Alternative A for resolution of ws addr metadata LC comment

From: Tom Rutt <tom@coastin.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2007 17:20:37 -0500
To: Katy Warr <katy_warr@uk.ibm.com>
Cc: WS-Addressing <public-ws-addressing@w3.org>, ws policy <public-ws-policy@w3.org>

Well that case can still be handled by having two or more nested
alternatitves.

Remember the alternatives are for responses not requests.  Each reply to
and fault to
is a separate response.

However, I still in more in favor of alternative D) to delete the nested
policy assertions
for Addressing assertion

Tom