Re: [ws-rx] I just posted a PR comment on MakeConnection Policy assertion

I put an example policy which has three alternatives

These cover the CR33 is in my opinion.

The following example shows an equivalent policy expression, assuming
proposed
alternative A (wsa:NonAnonymous defined as any URI value other than
wsa:Anonymous) is selected.  This requires use of MakeConnection to be
treated as a special case of wsam:nonAnonymous reply.

<wsp:Policy>  <-- Policy expression for proposed alternative a) -->
..<wsp:ExactlyOne>

....<wsp:All>
......<wsam:Addressing>
........<wsp:Policy>
..........<wsp:ExactlyOne>
..........<!-- anon or non-anon responses required-->
............<wsp:All>
..............<wsam:AnonymousResponses/>
............</wsp:All>
............<wsp:All>
...............<wsam:NonanonymousResponses/>
............</wsp:All>
..........</wsp:ExactlyOne>
........</wsp:Policy>
......</wsam:Addressing>
......<!--  wsmc:MakeConnection is not asserted as part of this all,
thus no statement on its use in this alternative --.>
....</wsp:All>

....<! Addressing required, only use makeConnection for reply -->
....<wsp:All>
......<wsam:Addressing>
........<wsp:Policy>
..........<wsp:ExactlyOne>