[New Issue] Issue 4762: Media type section update

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 22:06:39 +0900
To: "public-ws-policy@w3.org" <public-ws-policy@w3.org>

Title: Media type section update
Target: Framework, appendix A (first paragraph)
step 5.2 of the media type registration process "IESG Approval"
described in http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc4288.txt .
Proposal:

replace

The "application/wspolicy+xml" media type is being submitted to the IESG
for review, approval, and registration with IANA.

with

The "application/wspolicy+xml" media type is being submitted to the IESG
for approval and registration with IANA.

Currently this is an CR issue. I don't regard this as critical for going
to PR. If there is no time for handling this before the PR transition
request, I'm fine with making it a PR issue.

Felix