Guidelines for attaching Policy to UDDI

From: Ashok Malhotra <ashok.malhotra@oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 00:56:54 -0700
To: "Toufic Boubez" <tboubez@layer7tech.com>, "Prasad Yendluri" <prasad.yendluri@webmethods.com>, "claus.von.riegen@sap.com" <claus.von.riegen@sap.com>
CC: "public-ws-policy@w3.org" <public-ws-policy@w3.org>
Toufic, Prasad, Claus:
The WS-Policy Guidelines document is being reorganized to have a general section on Policy Attachment followed by a section on Policy Attachment to WSDL.  I thought it would be a good idea to follow this up with a section on Policy Attachment to UDDI.
Since you have all been working with Policy Attachment to UDDI I thought you may have some wisdom to offer.  Anything you have to say would be valuable.  A single paragraph or a few paragraphs would be fine.  If you want to write more, that would, of course be even better!

All the best, Ashok