From: chairs-request@w3.org [mailto:chairs-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Grosso, Paul
Sent: December 21, 2006 2:34 PM
To: chairs@w3.org
Subject: RE: Last Call for C14N 1.1 (and updated WG notes)

Some information about changes to the latest versions:

Canonical XML 1.1
-----------------
The *First* Public Working Draft of C14N 1.1 available at
http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-xml-c14n11-20060915/
was marked up to show the changes between C14N 1.0 and that
first public WD of C14N 1.1.

I have just made available a version showing the changes
between the First Public Working Draft of C14N 1.1 and
this Last Call Working Draft of C14N 1.1 at
http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/2006/12/WD-xml-c14n11-20061220-review.html
(member only)
which I soon hope to have also available at
http://www.w3.org/XML/2006/12/WD-xml-c14n11-20061220-review.html
(publicly accessible) as soon as someone with permissions
can do that.

Known Issues with Canonical XML 1.0 (C14N/1.0)
There were no substantive changes between the first WD at
http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-C14N-issues-20060915/
and this latest version other than formatting it as a WG Note.

Using XML Digital Signatures in the 2006 XML Environment
There were no substantive changes between the first WD at
http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-DSig-usage-20060915/
and this latest version.  The editorial changes were:

- clarifying that it's just a note
- changing the URI proposed for C14N-1.1 to
www.w3.org/2006/12/xml-c14n11

paul