Re: NEW ISSUE 4130: Ignorable assertions must be ignored

Hi

> Lax will have the "ignorable" ignored, and "Strict" will include the ignorable in the intersection.

This is not how I see lax mode working. Lax mode will have only those "ignorable" assertions ignored which have not been specified
in the reqiester's policy as non-ignorable assertions, as described in the other email I've just sent.
For ex, <Policy><A/></Policy> and <Policy><A wsp:ignorable="true"/><B wsp:ignorable="true"/></Policy>

Only <B> will be ignored, <A wsp:ignorable="true"/> will also be included in the intersection because A is what a requester is
expecting - doesn't matter that wsp:ignorable is set on the provider's A assertion.

Cheers, Sergey