Proposal to resolve LC comment on WS Addressing Metadat spec

From: Tom Rutt <tom@coastin.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 14:22:03 -0500
To: WS-Addressing <public-ws-addressing@w3.org>, ws policy <public-ws-policy@w3.org>

I posted a proposal to the WS-addressing list to resolve the LC comment
on ws addressing metadata spec as:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-addressing/2007Feb/0016.html

I post this proposal reference to both email lists, to facilitate
discussion by both ws-policy and
ws-addr wg members of this proposed solution.

Please post comments on this proposal to both lists.

by the way, I now fully support proposal alternative a) since it has a
wire-testable definition of
the NonAnonymousResponses policy assertion (nonAnonymous = "not
wsa:anonymous".

Tom Rutt

Tel: +1 732 801 5744          Fax: +1 732 774 5133