  From: Christopher B Ferris
  To: Sergey Beryozkin
  Cc: public-ws-policy@w3.org ; public-ws-policy-request@w3.org
  Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2007 12:52 PM
  Subject: Re: Ignorable assertions and interoperability

  Sergey,

  Would you please log this as a bug against the primer and guidelines so that it can be tracked?

  Also, it would help to have specific areas of the primer and guidelines that mention interoperability
  so that we can focus on what exactly needs to be changed.

  Finally, if you could provide a proposal to address your concerns, that would help greatly towards
  closing the issue.

  Cheers,

  Christopher Ferris
  STSM, Software Group Standards Strategy