Re: Ignorable assertions and interoperability

Sergey,

Would you please log this as a bug against the primer and guidelines so
that it can be tracked?

Also, it would help to have specific areas of the primer and guidelines
that mention interoperability
so that we can focus on what exactly needs to be changed.

Finally, if you could provide a proposal to address your concerns, that
would help greatly towards
closing the issue.

Cheers,

Christopher Ferris