File extension (was Re: application/wspolicy+xml)

The LCWD [1], Appendix A, specifies "wspolicy" for the file
extension.  (That is a slight change from that proposed in this email
from November.)

Is anyone using the extension ".wspolicy" as specified in [1], or is
something else being used (e.g., .wsp, .xml)?

I am wondering because I was going to download some WS-Policy files
from a Systinet 2 repository and store them on another machine
(temporarily), then upload them to an eXist XML database where I can
run XQuery on them.  I want to use a file extension (suffix) when I
store them, and I was just looking through [1] to see what I should use.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-ws-policy-20061117/

Thanks,

Paul