RE: Features at Risk

An endpoint that publishes an assertion with the DA nested assertion would
likely leverage
wsp:Ignorable to enable clients that have no preference to interact
(because the messages
on the wire would be identical in every way).

So, does it use it? Not explicitly. However, in practice, it is likely to
become quite invaluable
to those who deploy RM enabled service endpoints.

Cheers,

Christopher Ferris
STSM, Software Group Standards Strategy
email: chrisfer@us.ibm.com