Test case for application/wspolicy+xml

From: Glen Daniels <gdaniels@progress.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 16:58:32 -0500
To: <public-ws-policy@w3.org>

Enclosed please find a trivial test case for the
application/wspolicy+xml media type.  Since we don't yet appear to have
a specific XML format for test cases, it is in simple english prose.
This fulfills my action item.

------

* TEST 1

Access a WS-Policy document at a given URL (e.g.
http://[testmachine]/wsp-tests/policy.wspolicy) via HTTP.  Confirm via
wire-trace that the media-type returned is indeed
"application/wspolicy+xml".

(It is recommended that the policy document so accessed is the SAME
document which is referenced in whatever import test we devise)

-------

Thanks,
--Glen