W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-ws-policy@w3.org > December 2007

RE: Agenda: WS-Policy WG distributed meeting 58 - 2007-12-05

From: David Orchard <dorchard@bea.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 20:53:43 -0800
Message-ID: <BEBB9CBE66B372469E93FFDE3EDC493E011759C0@repbex01.amer.bea.com>
To: "Paul Cotton" <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, <public-ws-policy@w3.org>
Cc: <chrisfer@us.ibm.com>, "Felix Sasaki" <fsasaki@w3.org>, "Philippe Le Hegaret" <plh@w3.org>

Probable regrets.. 

> -----Original Message-----
> From: public-ws-policy-request@w3.org 
> [mailto:public-ws-policy-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Paul Cotton
> Sent: Friday, November 30, 2007 9:13 AM
> To: public-ws-policy@w3.org
> Cc: Christopher B Ferris (chrisfer@us.ibm.com); Felix Sasaki; 
> Philippe Le Hegaret
> Subject: Agenda: WS-Policy WG distributed meeting 58 - 2007-12-05
> 
> 
> Agenda: WS-Policy WG distributed meeting 58 - 2007-12-05
> 
> NOTE: We are expecting this meeting to last less than one hour.
> 
> The phone number to use for the WS-Policy WG meetings is 
> documented on the WG's administrative home page:
> http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/policy/admin#phone
> 
> Participants are invited to join IRC channel #ws-policy as 
> documented on the WG's administrative home page.
> Please register with Zakim:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-ws-policy/2006Aug/0012.html
> 
> 1. Roll call and selection of secretary, Chair
> 
> a) Scribe List:
> 
> Abbie Barbir
> Toufic Boubez
> Charlton Barreto
> Mark Little
> Fabian Ritzmann
> Sergey Beryozkin
> Tom Rutt
> David Orchard
> Dale Moberg
> Prasad Yendluri
> Frederick Hirsch
> Maryann Hondo
> Felix Sasaki
> Ashok Malhotra
> William Henry
> Asir Vedamuthu
> Yakov Sverdlov
> 
> b) Scribe FAQ (Updated)
> Member only:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-ws-policy/2006Oct/0001.html
> 
> 2. Review and approval of WG minutes, Chair
> 
> a) Review and approval of draft minutes
> http://www.w3.org/2007/10/31-ws-policy-minutes.html
> 
> 3. Editorial team report, Editors
> 
> 4. Review action items, Chair
> Open action items:
> Member only:
> http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/wspolicy/actions/open
> 
> ACTION-333 Philippe to check with IESG regarding link from 
> media type registration
> Status: PENDING
> 
> 5. Recommendation issues and errata, Chair
> 
> a) Issues and errata
> NONE.
> 
> 6. WG Notes issues and errata, Chair
> 
> a) Issues and errata
> NONE.
> 
> 7. Future of WS-Policy WG, Chair and Team contact
> 
> a) Existing charter end date: Dec 31, 2007 
> http://www.w3.org/2006/04/ws-policy-charter.html
> 
> b) Status of creation of WS-Core WG
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ac-members/2007JulSep/
> 0061.html
> 
> 8. Future meeting plans
> 
> 9. Adjourn
> 
> /* end of agenda */
> 
> Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
> 17 Eleanor Drive, Ottawa, Ontario K2E 6A3
> Tel: (425) 705-9596 Fax: (425) 936-7329
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
Received on Monday, 3 December 2007 04:54:10 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:20:53 GMT