NEW ISSUE: 4456 [Test Suite] Minor issues with Round 2 WSDL 11 test files

From: Asir Vedamuthu <asirveda@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 06:56:07 -0700
To: "public-ws-policy@w3.org" <public-ws-policy@w3.org>

Title: Minor issues with Round 2 WSDL 11 test files

Description

While running Round 2 WSDL 11 tests we discovered a few issues with the interop WSDL 1.1 files. These issues are orthogonal to Round 2 WSDL 11 testing:

a) "SimpleFault" element declaration is missing in the in-lined XML Schema. We suggest adding the element declaration.
b) wsdlsoap:body elements are used within the wsdl:binding/wsdl:fault elements. wsdlsoap:fault should be used instead [1]. We suggest replacing such occurrences of wsdlsoap:body elements with wsdlsoap:fault elements.
c) WSDL document contains a residual element - 'UsingPolicy' - from an old version of the WS-Policy. We suggest removing these elements.

Justification: test suite maintenance.

Target: Test Suite

Proposal: updated WSDL documents with these suggested fixes are at [2] and [3].

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/wsdl#_soap:fault
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy-interop/2007Apr/att-0001/PolicyAttachments.wsdl
[3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy-interop/2007Apr/att-0001/PolicyAttachments-with-xmlid.wsdl

Regards,